LUX SF

| |

Clockwise from top left: A modern spin on the usual wall of polish // Acting silly when I caught Angie
snapping a pic of me // ...so I Instagrammed her right back // I fell in love with these moody
fall colors from Deborah Lippman

Every time I tell myself (and all of you) that I’ll get back to a posting schedule of three times a week, I find myself with almost no time to dedicate to blogging. The last few months have been crazy busy, and it’s been tough finding time for myself. So you can imagine my excitement when the generous folks over at LUX SF offered me a complimentary manicure and pedicure at the brand spanking new nail salon in Hayes Valley. I made an appointment for the following weekend, and to make it that much better, my sister from another mister, Angie, made one for the same time. So we spent a rainy afternoon chatting, laughing, and sipping on mimosas while being totally pampered by the lovely ladies at LUX SF. Not only did I leave feeling relaxed and happy, but also my nails were perfectly painted in fall colors from Deborah Lippman. My favorite part? The Soyaffin – a blend of shea butter, beeswax, and soy – wrap that left my eczema prone hands feeling super soft and hydrated. And, did I mention they’re open until 8 PM? Finally, a nail salon I can hit up after work! If you live in the Bay Area, I definitely recommend checking out LUX SF.

Disclosure: while LUX SF provided a DeLUX manicure and pedicure free of charge, the views and opinions are honest and completely my own. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...