Back To Boots

| |





Dress: ModCloth
Shirt: BCBG Max Azria
Tights: DKNY (Nordstrom)
Boots: Theory (Nordstrom Rack)
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Necklace: H&M
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

After a few days of crisp, fall weather, I decided it was time for boots. And when I say “boots”, I mean this pair in particular. I love these boots and look forward to wearing them year after year. Taller boots make me feel like I can get away with a shorter hemline at the office, so I took advantage and wore this little drop waist dress. The print is one of my absolute favorites. Not yet ready to pair it with a turtleneck, I layered it over a super soft cashmere tee, the perfect light but warm layer. I’ve been in quite the fashion rut lately, but I think my favorite fashion season – fall – might turn that around!

2 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I am so happy it's boot weather again!!!! And you're right, that pair is awesome.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

princetoneatsportland said...

I KNEW they were going to be those boots when I saw the title of your post! Fantastic outfit, and fantastic to see you, even if it is just on your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...