Lattice Manicure

| |

Kiss Nail Artist Paint White // Sephora by OPI What’s a Tire, Jack?
One of my nerd superpowers is the ability to take complex data and break it down into a simple, easy to understand structures. It's interesting that the same logic often applies to my nail designs. I can’t remember where I first saw this design, but it popped up a few times in searches for inspiration. I quickly realized that it’s nothing more than lines and dots, two things I can do with confidence. This manicure was really quick to apply, and I love the design. I definitely plan to do it again soon; I think an ombre base would be a fun variation.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I swear, I don't have a clue how you execute these things so flawlessly...I'm so sloppy when it comes to painting my own nails.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

holleighz said...

Oh, I see the lines and dots easily enough. It's painting them onto my nails (especially on my right hand) that would not be so simple. You have a special skill for this stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...