Pink With A Wink

| |





Sweater: Something Else By Natalie Wood (Mira Mira)
Skirt: Something Else By Natalie Wood (Mira Mira)
Tank: Michael Stars (Nordstrom Rack)
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Carven (Barneys)
Clutch: Kate Spade

I love these pieces together, but I was not a fan of the all pink look when my hair was pink. It could work at just the right moment as the color faded, but I never quite caught it. So when I lightened my hair to white, I immediately thought of this outfit…and these shoes. And when it came to accessories, I quickly grabbed this playful clutch and a statement necklace that just so happens to match my shoes. Does that combination look familiar? Yup, you saw it here last week. Sorry I’m not sorry – I love it!

2 comments:

holleighz said...

That is really the most adorable bag. And that hair... Each one of your posts is making me miss platinum even more.

Santina said...

Isn't it so cute? I'm obsessed with it!


It always feels good to go back to white...but I kinda miss pink to be honest. And, I can't stop thinking about a grungy blue...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...