Comfortable

| |

 




Dress (worn as tunic): Marc by Marc Jacobs
Jeans: AG Jeans (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Necklace: c/o INPINK
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc Jacobs

When it comes to this outfit, I have just one word: comfortable. And there are some days when there is just no other option. You know when work is kicking your ass, and you don’t get enough sleep and there’s not enough concealer in the world to make you look refreshed? Well, it was one of those days. When I saw this sweatshirt dress, I thought, “done!” Then I looked at the weather report and realized there was no way I was walking out of the apartment in a dress. I quickly grabbed my new skinnies, because, really, a girl can never go wrong with stripes and skinnies. To finish it off, I added a bag that I’ve neglected for far too long and gold accessories, including this pretty necklace from the kind people at INPINK. Aren’t the metal tubes rad? A coworker of mine commented that it’s almost like a macaroni necklace children make for their moms…but way more badass.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...