Back To White

| |





Shirt: J. Crew
Jeans: Current/Elliott (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Modern Vintage
Necklace: Tatty Devine (ModCloth)
Rings: Nordstrom
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Glasses: c/o SEE Eyewear

Oh, hi. It’s been a while, hasn’t it? Sorry to just drop off like that, but I got hit with a killer cold…during an already tough week at work. These photos were taken on the last day that I tried to fight it. After this, it was all oversized sweaters and skinnies. Bare nails. Yes, friends, it was not my finest hour. The best I could do was a Canadian tuxedo. I debated sharing these photos, but in the end I wanted to share my new hair color as I’ve had it for over a week! It was tough to say goodbye to pink, but it was definitely more of a “see you later” as I know I’ll go back to it at some point. But after a year – a year! – of pink hair, I craved a change. As usual I felt indecisive; I considered lavender and blue (both a pale shade and a dark, grungy blue), but in the end I went with white. It might sound ridiculous, but much like some people feel they were born the wrong gender, I feel I was born with the wrong hair color. White feels the most natural to me. Going back to it always feels comfortable, and I know I’m going to like it. It feels good to be back to white!

8 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Ack, I hope you're feeling a bit better now! The new hair looks great and I've always been partial to a good Canadian tuxedo...

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

holleighz said...

The new hair looks great! I think we were both born with the wrong hair color. Can't wait to get back to white myself! Hope you're feeling better!

Sahra said...

love the denim on denim! and the hair looks good <3

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Santina said...

Thanks, Sahra!

Santina said...

I sorta thought you'd understand. ;)

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! I'm not quite 100% but I had a relaxing weekend. I actually never left my apartment, and it felt amazing. Hermit life, FTW!

Sweet_Laundry said...

L-O-V-E the new hair. It's a little bit of Portland with a little bit of San Fran mixed together :) Also, you should wear these glasses everyday :)

Santina said...

Awww thank you, lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...