A Sweatshirt And A Collar

| |





Jacket: Michael Kors (Nordstrom Rack)
Sweatshirt: Rxmance (Mira Mira)
Jeans: Current/Elliott (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Sutro (Shoe Biz)
Necklace: BCBG Max Azria
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be banned from fashion blogging when I say this, but there are days when I just don't have the appetite for dreaming up interesting outfits. It could be the result of rather uninspiring weather - hello, summer in San Fran! – or maybe a trip to the dry cleaner is long overdue. But most of the time, it’s the result of exhaustion. As many of my friends joke, I have a "big girl job" and while awesome, it's also demanding and challenging, and there are days when I'm just exhausted. Sometimes I pick myself up with fashion. Other times I pick out a pair of boyfriend jeans and a sweatshirt. And though this may not be one of my most interesting outfits, I do love this look in that it’s so very me. What can I say? I’m a sucker for good, comfortable pieces. Throw in a collar, and I’m a happy girl. 

1 comments:

Adelle (Fashionista Lab) said...

One time I had one of those days where I just.didn't.care. I put on a chambray top over shiny leggings and riding boots, and got tons of compliments! Just goes to show, being you - whatever that means - is the best thing you can be :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...