Track Pants

| |





Shirt: Kate Spade
Pants: Club Monaco
Watch: Michael Kors  (Nordstrom)
Necklaces: Forever 21 and H&M
Shoes: Alexander Wang (Barneys)
Bag: Proenza Schouler (Barneys)

I had my eye on these trousers for a while, so when I spotted them on sale, I decided it was time to try them on. And when I saw that there was an additional 40% off sale items, I knew it was time to buy them. I need to add more non-denim pants to my closet, and the side stripe makes this black pair of trousers feel fresh. My initial vision was to pair them with heels and a silk blouse, but by the time Friday rolled around I was feeling a more comfortable vibe. I was also dying to wear my new oxfords, but I wasn’t quite sure if they’d work with these pants. I’m more comfortable wearing heels with certain trousers, and while it may have been more flattering to do so, I quite like the combination. A bit masculine and a little quirky? Yeah, I’m down with that. I added one of my favorite tees and layered on a few statement necklaces. To finish it off with a little color and a print, I grabbed my PS1. I’m just going to say it: I love this outfit. It’s just all very me.

4 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I love it too - and it is very you. Those pants are awesome!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

princetoneatsportland said...

I freaking LOVE this outfit.

Santina said...

Thank you! As I mentioned, I am also quite smitten with it!

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! I didn't think the pants would work in a more casual outfit, but I'm pretty sure that tee is perfect with everything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...