The Weekend Look

| |





Shirt: Current/Elliott (Nordstrom Rack)

Pants: Current/Elliott (Nordstrom)
Tank: Michael Stars (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Modern Vintage (Gilt)
Necklaces: Marc by Marc Jacobs and Sheila B Jewelry (Mira Mira)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

It’s with no shame that I admit to wearing this outfit all weekend long. It might be the perfect weekend outfit…especially for a cold and foggy “summer” weekend. This shirt has been in heavy rotation ever since I bought it; I wear it at least once a week. Pairing it with my new boyfriend jeans created an irresistibly slouchy outfit. To keep it casual but still put together, I added blue suede heels and gold accessories, including two of my favorite necklaces.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...