The New Jeans

| |





Shirt: Clover Canyon (Moda Operandi)
Tank: Banana Republic
Jeans: Current/Elliott (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Modern Vintage (Gilt)
Rings: Nordstrom
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

I hate shopping for jeans. Hate, hate, hate it. It’s an activity that has brought me to tears (and then a bar) more times than I’d like to admit. And for the record, I am not a crier. So, when I find a good pair of jeans, I wear them to the death. And that’s exactly what I did with my last pair until the sad day when I realized that I was one step away from splitting the crotch…and then I wore them a few more times just to tempt fate. After a few failed shopping trips, I spotted this pair while shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale online. Of course, I promised myself I’d only shop for sale items and these jeans were not on sale, but this was an emergency – ahem, fashion - emergency situation. And, after falling in love with this shirt, a pair of Current/Elliott jeans was high on my list. I am obsessed with them. I love the slimmer boyfriend cut and the denim is thick but still super soft. I could not be happier to have found my new everyday jeans!

3 comments:

Sahra said...

that blouse is SO COOL!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

CarlinaL said...

Everything about this is so good! Glad you found your perfect jeans!

xo Carlina

AllergicToVanilla.com

Tali said...

The problem you describe here is just the same I have with dresses! This explains why I have only four, counting my wedding dress:)
I really love the shirt you bought, looks great on you, especially with your hair!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...