Summer Polka Dot Manicure

| |

 Sally Hansen White On // Sephora by OPI Queen of Everything 
I’m obsessed with black and white manicures, and I intended to another this week. But after applying a clean white base I convinced myself to mix it up. I wanted to keep the design neutral, so I steered away from colors and went with a metallic polish. This one is a favorite; I like that it can look silver or gold depending on the light. For a design, I applied tight rows of dots on every nail and finished it off with a top coat. 

And, in case you missed my last post, my design for the first challenge in the Refinery29 and Revlon Nail Art Nation contest is featured on the homepage! If you have a minute, please head over and vote for my design. Thank you so much!

1 comments:

Sweet_Laundry said...

I love this one too! I did this same design a few months ago and the thing I loved about it most was that it lasted a long time - no chipping for over a week! Congratulations on the Revlon Nail Art Nation contest...I'm going to go vote right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...