Summer In SF

| |





Sweater: J.Crew
Pants: Club Monaco
Necklace: H&M
Bracelets: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Ring: BCBG
Shoes: Nine West
Bag: L.A.M.B. (Nordstrom Rack)

Cashmere in July? Yes, friends, it’s summer in San Francisco! Windy but warm and sunny days have been replaced by fog…and more fog. I’ll admit that in a way I love the fog. It’s so San Francisco, and I do love this city. But at the same time I have no interest in wearing a fucking sweater in July. Sigh. At least it’s neon?

Also, I am honored to be featured on The StyleUp Blog in the Modern Icon series. I don’t often talk about myself here on the blog, so it was fun to answer a few questions that are completely unrelated to fashion. Head over to the post and learn more about my job, favorite spots to eat and shop in SF, and how long it really takes me to do my nails.

1 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

As someone who definitely has a great deal of interest in wearing sweaters in July, this whole combo has my full endorsement - seriously, that sweater is awesome!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...