Some Mondays Require A Sweatshirt

| |





Sweatshirt: Gat Rimon (Mira Mira)
Skirt: Vince Camuto (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Sam Edelman (Piperlime)
Bag and Rings: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Yup, I wore a sweatshirt to the office. I fought it for a while, but I sort of knew it would come to this one day. Of course, back when I worked at ModCloth, wearing a sweatshirt was no big deal. I never thought twice about it. But since leaving fashion behind, it’s something I’ve (unsuccessfully) tried to avoid. Sure the world of tech is full of men in sweatshirts. How could anyone forget Zuck ringing the bell on Wall Street in a fucking sweatshirt? So I can’t say that it’s unacceptable work attire, but despite my love of sweatshirts, I just hadn’t succumbed to it. Until the day following 4th of July weekend, that is. I started with the sweatshirt, told myself I would not wear a sweatshirt to work, and tried on at least three more outfits before finally saying “fuck it” and putting the sweatshirt back on. To make it feel more work appropriate, I added a long skirt and stacked heel sandals.

8 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I adore this on you! And I wish I had both that skirt and sweatshirt in my closet....

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Adiel said...

This outfit is everything! I want it all. Lovin' all the sparkle and shine!

rachel // mousevox said...

This is a very fancy sweatshirt and you look just as lovely as always.

Frannie Pantz said...

Perfect look! I love the sweatshirt at the office look!

Santina said...

Thank you!

Santina said...

Thanks, Rachel. This is definitely my fanciest sweatshirt!

Santina said...

Thanks, Adiel! You know I can't resist a sparkly sweatshirt!

Santina said...

Thank you, Courtney! Dare I say this is my favorite of all my sweatshirts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...