R29 Nail Art Nation: Challenge One

| |

So, remember when I casually mentioned that I’m a finalist in the Revlon and Refinery29 nail art contest? Yeah, I died a little when I saw myself proclaimed as one of the 18 best nail arts over on Refinery29! I mean…me?!? I am beyond flattered, and after receiving a major haul of nail polish, I already feel like a winner!


The first challenge was to create a design that involved geometric shapes and abstract art. You can check out my design, along with the other 18 designs on the Nail Art Nation homepage. And, if you had a minute, I'd really appreciate your vote while you check out all the rad designs!


And, here's a closer look at my geometric design.


Wish me luck!

6 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

You've totally got my vote!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Santina said...

Thank you, Courtney!

mousevox vintage said...

You're the queen of nail art. Girl, you've got this!

Adiel said...

So excited about this! AND I just adore this design! Can't wait to see the rest!

Santina said...

Me too! I am so, so flattered to be in such good company!


TBH, this one was my least favorite, so hopefully you'll be extra impressed when you see the others! ;)

Santina said...

Thank you! I wish I could bottle up that confidence!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...