Mint And Blue

| |





Shirt: Uniqlo
Pants: J.Crew
Shoes: Modern Vintage (Gilt)
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: TOKYObay
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

I know posts have been a bit sporadic these days. When life gets crazy, I have trouble finding time to dedicate to taking outfit photos and blogging. It was an exhausting few weeks leading up to the long weekend, and as I so often do, I let it show in outfit choices. So really you just missed a bunch of angsty outfits involving violent jewelry and lots of black and gray. Determined to pull myself out of my fashion funk, I vowed to wear something cheerful, and that lead me straight to these pants. And when it comes to outfits,  “cheerful” usually means “colorful” to me, I threw on my blue suede heels. Mint and bright blue might be my new favorite color combination!

1 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I want to see the angsty outfits....they sort of sound awesome. Although I do love this on you, those pants are killer (and I could never pull them off!).

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...