Eyeball Manicure

| |


I’m just going to come right out and say it: I love everything about this manicure. This was my first time doing an eyeball design, and I was a little worried that it wouldn’t turn out well. You see, there’s a fine line a grown ass women must toe when it comes to nail art. The last thing I wanted was a cartoonlike, googly-eyed manicure. To achieve a quirky manicure that wasn’t too over the top, I reached for subdued colors and only added a pair of eyeballs to each hand. 

What do you think? Would you rock this manicure?

2 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I love it too!!!!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Adiel said...

What are your eyeballs doing on your fingernails? ;) Just kidding! I love this, girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...