The Perfect Pink Coat

| |




Coat: See by Chloe (Gilt Warehouse Sale)
Shirt: J.Crew
Jeans: Rich & Skinny (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Kurt Geiger
Necklaces: Monserat de Lucca (ModCloth) and Sheila B Jewelry (Mira Mira)
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

When I spied this coat at the Gilt warehouse sale, I crossed my fingers that it was my size. It was. And, when I tried it on and realized it was almost the same color as my hair, I knew it had to be mine. Most of my coats are neutral colors, so this pop of color is a welcomed addition to my closet even after my hair color changes. (No plans yet, but it will inevitably change.) Not too mention that it’s rarely too warm for a coat in San Francisco. A fabulous coat can pull together even the most blah outfits, and I see myself wearing this to work just as much as running errands. And it matches my hair.

1 comments:

princetoneatsportland said...

Fantastic coat. What I would have given to go to the Gilt sale :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...