Spots And Neon

| |





Dress: Rachel Zoe (Nordstrom Rack)
Boots: Kurt Geiger
Bracelets: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom) and Juicy Couture
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)

“Today is going to be a shit show, so I’m going to put on a pretty dress.” Yes, that’s exactly what I said to my boyfriend as I slipped on this dress. I picked it up the weekend before, and I couldn’t wait to wear it. Of course, I had to wait for the weather to warm up enough to allow me to go without tights, which it luckily did just as my week hit a low point. The print was what first caught my eye, but when I tried it on I found that it fit like a dream. Since my back is still bothering me, I had to go with a low heel and my cap toe booties added a little edge to the feminine shape of the dress. When it came to accessories I stuck to the color of the dress but added a few pops of neon pink. It’s amazing what a cute dress can do for a girl’s mood!

2 comments:

Amanda Weiss said...

This dress is spectacular! I love the fit of it and love the styling--the booties edge it up which is raddd!


Yay for spots and neonnnns!!


<3 Amanda
www.fashionableeme.com

Sweet_Laundry said...

I agree, the fit is perfect! The booties look great and I imagine a lot of your shoes will go perfectly with this dress. Mind over mood, dress over mood. Anything to get through the day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...