Long Weekend Style

| |





T-shirt: Kate Spade
Pants: J.Crew
Shoes: Chanel
Necklace: Sheila B Jewelry (Mira Mira)
Bracelet: Stella & Dot
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

As I lamented in my last outfit post, I’ve been feeling uninspired when it comes time to get dressed. What used to be one of my favorite parts of the day has become stressful and often disappointing. Dressing for the office has its constraints, so when a long weekend rolled around, I told myself to simply have fun with it. That’s what fashion is all about anyhow, right? I immediately grabbed these mint green pants, which combined with my pink hair make me giggle. Last time I wore them I went all out prep, so this time I wanted to go in a different direction, something more casual cool for a lunch date involving tacos and margaritas. I think I achieved that with a cheeky tee, leather jacket, and Chanel flats. Though the leather jacket was key to adding a little edge, but it was so warm that I ended up going without it. Not that I’m complaining!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Jeez....I am glad it isn't just me who is feeling uninspired by my closet lately. I love this edgy twist on such a preppy pant. You did well, my friend.

Sahra said...

ooooh those pants are so cute! :D

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...