Life Lately

| |

Just a quick update today, friends! Life has been crazy, and I haven’t had as much time to dedicate to blogging as I’d like. And now it’s Monday. I don’t know about you, but I’m not ready for it. I need (at least) one more day!

I finally brought my favorite boots in for repair, and they haven't left my feet since I picked them up.
I was equally flattered and shocked to find that I'm a finalist in the Revlon and Refinery29 
nail art contest!
A quick snap of the flying books on a recent trip to North Beach.
A recent gift to myself - I'm in love!
When it's 80 degrees and sunny in SF, there's only one thing to do: find a bar with 
a patio and eat totchos (tater tot nachos). Yes, you read that correctly.

5 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

That's awesome that you're a finalist - I would expect nothing less from you and your awesome manicures. And I want those tator tot nachos so badly it hurts.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Nnenna said...

I'd so desperately love another day added to my weekend too! Congratulations on being a finalist in the Refinery 29 contest! My eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw that nail art haul! :D

Santina said...

Thanks, Nnenna! There's some tough competition, but I'm just honored to have made it this far!

Santina said...

Oh, thank you, Courtney!


Mmmm, those totchos were exactly what I needed in my slightly hungover state! ;)

Ria Michelle said...

Very cute bag.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...