June Gloom

| |





Shirt: Current/Elliott (Nordstrom Rack)
Jeans: Levi’s (Urban Outfitters)
Shoes: Kurt Geiger
Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bracelet and Ring: Gifts
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Proenza Schouler (Barneys)

Ah summer is here. And since "here" is San Francisco that means it's been cool, windy and foggy. Sure the temperate climate of this city is great in January. But the same temperature plus fog in June (and July and August)? Not that cool. Waking up to gloomy weather on a Monday can definitely put a girl in a sour mood. And that lead me straight to black skinnies and my favorite boots. Not quite willing to resign myself to a look as bleak as the weather, I decided on this tie dye button down to brighten it up a bit. And, yes, I’m wearing my new bag again. While the geometric print may be an unexpected compliment to tie dye, there’s something about it that I like. And, well, I do love the bag. 

1 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Sorry about the weather...but at least you look awesome (I love that blouse).

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...