Harem Pants And Heels

| |





Shirt: Something Else by Natalie Wood (Mira Mira)
Pants: Theory (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Sheila B Jewelry (Mira Mira)
Bracelet: Gilt
Bag: Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)

The response to what I’m wearing is always surprising to me. I get my fair share of smirks and giggles, stares and, yes, sometimes, glares. There are days when I am obsessed with my outfit, and not one person acknowledges any part of it in any way. And there are days when I'm not quite pleased with my outfit but everyone else seems to love it. This day fell into the latter, and you know what? I was showered with compliments. Yes, an outfit born from exhaustion and the desire to wear pajamas was one of my biggest hits at the office. Who would’ve guessed it?

I’ve not worn these harem pants in ages. In fact, I’m actually surprised they’ve made it through the purge that inevitably precedes every move, of which there have been several since I bought them. That said, when I saw them on this day, it was like there were no other pants in my closet. To stay with the comfortable but work appropriate them, I paired them with a sheer top, black pointed toe heels and a classic red bag.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...