Black And White Manicure

| |

Revlon Nail Art Expressionist Night and Degas
I’ve been into black and white manicures lately, and after a few weeks of colorful designs, I decided it was time for another. I didn’t really plan this design; I just had a general idea of what I wanted to do. In retrospect, I wish I planned it out and I wish I went with thinner lines. That said, I received many compliments on this one, so once again, I am my harshest critic.

I have a love/hate relationship with mismatch manicures. The inconsistency is both infuriating and attractive. Infuriating because I like things to be perfect and there’s something inherently imperfect about a mishmash of different designs. But the lack of consistency also makes the manicure a bit easier. An identical design isn’t applied to each nail, so imperfections are less obvious.  What do you think of mismatch manicures?

1 comments:

Sweet_Laundry said...

I think with the black and white the mismatch manicure works!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...