All About The Bag

| |





Shirt: J. Crew
Pants: Rich & Skinny (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Kurt Geiger
Necklace: Adia Kibur
Bag: Proenza Schouler (Barneys)

So, I injured my back a few weekends ago. And by “injured” I mean that I sat down to brunch feeling completely fine but stood up to intense back pain. Since then my nights have included a heating pad and laying on the hardwood floor in my living room. It sucks. What makes it suck even more is that I can’t justify wearing heels, and that has seriously cramped my style. In constant pain and suffering from lack of sleep, it’s fair to say I was a little sour. But when Friday rolled around, I was determined to end the week on a high note even if I wasn’t quite feeling myself. And there was only one option – my new bag. I am obsessed with this bag, and I knew wearing it guaranteed a good day. And, yes friends, it worked. This bag is magic!

7 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I'm sorry about your back, that really blows...but that bag is all kinds of fantastic!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

House Of Jeffers said...

Sorry to hear about your back troubles, but, it looks like you found the perfect remedy to get your mind off of your pain with the PS bag. So jelly!


Jen
www.houseofjeffers.com

kimair said...

so sorry to hear about your back. hopefully you're on the mend! seriously drooling over that bag...the diamond pattern is so unique and fun; takes any outfit up a notch (or three!)

Santina said...

Thanks, Kim. I know I've said it a million times, but I'm completely in love with that bag. As soon as I saw it IRL, I knew I had to have it!

Santina said...

Thanks, Jen! I'm pretty sure the bag has healing powers. ;)

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney!

Sweet_Laundry said...

First of all, I hope your back is feeling better! Secondly, I saw the matching wallet to this bag in NYC last weekend - I should have grabbed it for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...