Spring Styling

| |





Jacket: Gap
Dress: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Necklace: Sheila B Jewelry (Mira Mira)
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita (ModCloth)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

When warm weather hits San Francisco, I don't hesitate; I go straight for dresses that I think look best without tights. And, this is definitely one of those dresses. Sure, I’ve accepted that tights are (sadly) in rotation all year round here, so I’ve worn this dress several times with tights. But what I love most about this dress is that it’s easy. It’s comfortable and flattering (a far too rare combination if you ask me), and it has pockets. Tights somehow complicate all that. So, I jumped at the chance to wear it and show off my quickly fading tan while I could. I’d be lying if I said I haven’t worn pretty much this exact outfit before…several times before. Though I did take advantage of the neckline to showcase my new shark tooth necklace. I might be a little obsessed with it...

1 comments:

House Of Jeffers said...

Gotta love a dress that does all the work for you. = ) And I'm thrilled to see you pair them with an oxford-esque type shoe. Comfortable chic!

xo

Jen
www.houseofjeffers.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...