Lace Pants

| |





Shirt: J.Crew
Pants: J.Crew
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Sam Edelman (Piperlime)
Bag: See by Chloe (a gift)

I eyed these pants at J.Crew for a while, but because they’re quite similar to this DVF dress, I convinced myself there is a limit to how much mint lace a girl needs. But when I found them on sale and with an extra 30% off, I lost my self-control.

This outfit is two parts spring and one part prep with a splash of Florida retiree, and I wasn’t quite sure that I could (or should) pull it off. But in the end, I can never resist a look that makes me giggle, and this one definitely did just that. When it came time to style my new pants, I quickly pulled together several outfits but I actually went with the one I put together in the dressing room. Of course, I didn't head to the dressing room thinking that I wanted to wear the items in my hands together, but once on, I quite liked the combination. Fashion fate? I think so.

Speaking of fashion fate, do you ever feel like the fashion gods are smiling down on you when you find a pair of designer shoes at a serious discount and in just one size (yours)? And do you love it? Of course you do. Well, if you live in the Bay Area, then be sure to enter to win two tickets to the Gilt City Warehouse sale this Saturday, May 18th by leaving a comment on this post!

3 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I think the pants were a solid investment...and you got a good deal. Also, your description of this outfit made me chuckle but I think it's totally working.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Sahra said...

such fun pants! love the shoes too <3

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Meghan Noel said...

I'm in love with literally every piece in this look! ESPECIALLY those rad eyelet pants!! Love the styling too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...