Gilt City SF Warehouse Sale

| |



Listen up Bay Area friends! Gilt City is having a warehouse sale on Saturday, May 18th. I don’t know about you, but I absolutely love warehouse sales. I’m not sure what I love most - designer brands at a discount or the thrill of victory when I score that one pair of size 10 heels that everyone is eyeing. Needless to say, I am looking forward to this one, especially since perusing Gilt has been part of my morning routine for years now.

Sounds fun, right? I thought so, which is why I’ve teamed up with Gilt City SF to give away two tickets to the warehouse sale! So get ready to grab a pal and scour the racks!

The details:
To enter:

Just leave a comment on this post by Wednesday May 15th 11:59 pm PST. I’ll select a winner on Thursday and contact you via the email.

To follow along on Twitter, follow @GiltCitySF and look for the hash tag #raidthewarehouse!

Good luck!

2 comments:

Vince Sison said...

Yay can't wait!!!!

Vince Sison said...

I commented yesterday, don't know how it got deleted?!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...