Feet In The Sand

| |





Dress: BB Dakota (ModCloth)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

As I often remark (and as those of you who followed Style by Santina when I was living in Mexico likely remember), I keep my style low key when I’m at the beach. So when I found myself planning a vacation to celebrate twelve happy years with my love and life partner, I faced a small dilemma. I wanted something special if not fancy, something that would make me feel pretty but not out of place. And then ModCloth had their Cabin Fever Sale and as I was perusing the site, I came across this dress. It was one that I had long admired, both online and on women I worked with at ModCloth, and it was perfect. I love, love, love this dress. The whimsical print and ruffles made the dress feel fancier than my usual beach go-tos while the racerback and bohemian feel keep it beach appropriate…especially when paired with nothing but sunglasses and the smile of a girl who’s exactly where she’s happiest – on the beach!

8 comments:

princetoneatsportland said...

You look gorgeous!

Aimee Rancer said...

The ruffles are amazing at the bottom! Always a big lover of BB Dakota!

Eli said...

You gotta wear this amazing dress again in the city!!

Sweet Laundry said...

This dress is gorgeous! The fabric is perfect for the beach. Nice tan too :)

Santina said...

Thanks, Erin!

Santina said...

Thanks, Aimee. The combination of the ruffles and feather print felt whimsical, and I loved it!

Santina said...

Oh I will definitely wear it again. It's currently waiting to go to the dry cleaners. It was so hot and humid that everything was dirty after one wear. Gotta love the tropics!

Santina said...

Thank you, friend! This was day one, so there is no real tan to speak of...though if you look closely you'll see some awkward burns from missing those spots when applying sunblock! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...