Chalkboard Manicure

| |



A few weeks ago, I spied an ad for the Ciate Chalkboard Manicure kit in a magazine and totally planned to recreate it with polish I already own. But when I popped into Sephora to pick up a yellow polish, I saw the actual kit and decided to go for it. The kit comes with chalkboard paint, a matte top coat and four chalk pens. The best part is that because the chalk pens contain a liquid, there’s a thirty-second window during which one can decide she hates the design and quickly wash it off completely with water.

I debated a few designs but decided to keep it simple for my first attempt. Punctuation marks felt appropriate for a manicure that evokes memories of classrooms. (I actually love writing on chalkboards.) I was happy with the end result but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have a list of improvements to make next time. My manicures always get better with practice, and I look forward to trying this one again!

1 comments:

Sahra said...

OMG that is the cutest mani!!!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...