Back To Reality

| |





Shirt: J.Crew
Skirt: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Shoes: Coach
Necklace: Monserat de Lucca (ModCloth)
Bracelet: Stella & Dot
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)

I returned from vacation expecting the chilly, foggy weather I left behind. Instead, San Francisco welcomed me back with a streak of summer weather. It definitely softened the blow of the slap of reality, and it also allowed me to show off my tan. I had forgotten about this skirt and rediscovered it when packing for Costa Rica. It didn’t make it into my suitcase, so I vowed to show it some love soon after my return. Still in denial that I had to put on something other than a bikini and cutoffs, I went with a comfortable outfit, pairing it with my favorite button down and flats. After ten days of basically not wearing shoes, my feet just weren’t ready for heels.

2 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I think we have the same necklace (little bird skull?). Sweet - great minds I guess.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Santina said...

Yup, that's the one! Twinsies! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...