A Sunset Stroll

| |





Dress: Lifetime (Mira Mira)
Sunglasses: ModCloth
Bracelets: Voz Collective (Renegade Craft Fair)

When I left for Costa Rica, I took a suitcase full of clothes I couldn’t wait to wear. Unlike many of my vacations, this one was planned out well in advance, giving me months to daydream about it…and shop for it. When I spotted this dress at Mira Mira, I knew it would be perfect for hot and humid nights on the beach. I also knew that it would look good with a tan, which is why I waited until the end of the trip to wear it. I absolutely love that the first time I wore this dress was on a very happy vacation - every time I wear it, I’ll think back to this day and smile!

2 comments:

Sahra said...

sooo adorable!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Sweet Laundry said...

This dress is amazing. It's so easy and breezy for the beach. I need to check out this Mira Mira store next time I'm in SF!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...