Take Me Back

| |

Early morning strolls on the empty beach // A perfect spot to sit and watch the sunset
A tropical spin on ceviche with coconut milk and mango // Exploring tide pools
Taking a break from the sun // A view that could never get old

It’s been a while, I know. But if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, then you know I went on a trip to Costa Rica. It was an absolutely amazing vacation. One that I didn’t want to end and then when it did, I couldn’t bring myself to turn on a computer. You forgive me, right?

3 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I hope your trip was amazing! I would have completely disconnected myself from my computer as well.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Eli said...

I have always wanted to visit Costa Rica, I'm gonna have to pick your brain about it next time I see you!

mousevox vintage said...

I, too, need to pick your brain about Costa Rica. The boyfriend has been reading up on several different surf camps down there and we're hoping to be able to plan a vacation soon. I'd love to hear about your experience there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...