Sweet (With A Warning)

| |





Shirt: H&M
Tank: Banana Republic
Skirt: Zara
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Kurt Geiger
Necklace and Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

The last few weeks have been hectic, and to make matters worse, I caught a nasty cold that stuck around for well over a week. These photos were taken just as I was starting to feel really bad and before I had accepted defeat. My last ditch attempt at convincing myself that I was not sick was to wear something light and airy and the exact opposite of what I really wanted to wear – pajamas and my favorite blanket. The combination of sheer fabrics and delicate print was a little too sweet for my liking, not to mention my sour attitude. I quickly grabbed my new favorite necklace as a warning…

5 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I'm sorry you were sick - that blows. And I love, love, that necklace. So perfect.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Angie said...

This is how this outfit makes me feel: http://25.media.tumblr.com/c4204ac5c53ccddf58d4f83d3c097a08/tumblr_mkx5t7Iors1qkomroo1_250.gif

Santina said...

I love that we bascially only speak in gifs now. :)

Santina said...

Being sick totally blows, and I was a huge baby about it. Hahaha.

A Stylized Hysteria said...

That necklace is pretty much perfection. And hey...you totally don't look sick! Hope you feel better quickly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...