Socks And Stripes

| |






Top: J. Crew
Pants: Kate Spade (Nordstrom Rack)
Socks: Betsey Johnson (ModCloth)
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: BCBG Max Azria
Bracelet: c/o Lydell NYC
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)

After perusing the growing collection of adorable socks at Mira Mira, I left vowing to wear socks more often. As you've likely noticed, I rarely wear socks, which is not to say that I don't have socks worth showing. I actually have a growing collection, but it seems even cute socks can be difficult to style. Though that’s not quite true. It’s not the styling part; it’s the execution. I admire quirky cool combinations of socks and heels all the time. I just never think they look as cool on me. And while I’d like to say that on this particular day I told myself to get over it, the truth is I simply ran out of time. 

Is there something you admire on others but never think you can pull off? I want to hear about it!

2 comments:

House Of Jeffers said...

Even without looking at the designer, I knew those were Betsey Johnson socks! They look perfect with this outfit!



Jen
www.houseofjeffers.com

Frannie Pantz said...

Gah! I love those socks! I'm the same way with socks. In fact, I am wearing some today too that are very, very similar! (Not posted yet)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...