Galaxy Print Pants

| |





Shirt: One Teaspoon (Mira Mira)
Pants: MADE Fashion Week for Impulse c/o Macy’s
Shoes: Pour La Victoire (My Habit)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)

About a month ago, I hosted a launch party for the Macy’s x Milk Studios collaboration along with a few other San Francisco style bloggers. I styled an outfit with pieces from the collection to wear to the party, and at the end of the night, I was allowed to take an item of my choice home with me. As I perused the collection, I was immediately drawn to the galaxy print, and I not only chose these pants to wear to the party but I also brought them home with me. The print is absolutely amazing, and the pants have the perfect slouch to them. Because the print is so bold, I planned to tone the look down for the office. But my search for a white blouse lead me to this shirt, at which point I decided to go for a “school boy from outer space” look. Oops. I don’t think a galaxy print should be toned down anyhow. 

Be sure to check out this story over on SF Unzipped, which includes pictures from the party!

1 comments:

Ria Michelle said...

Love this outfit, especially the shirt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...