Floral Trousers: Three Ways

| |

These floral trousers have been in steady rotation since the day I scored them on super sale from Anthropologie. I’d probably wear them more often if it weren’t for the necessary trip to the dry cleaner between each wear. I go back and forth between pairing them with my favorite basics, like a chambray button down or a sheer black top, and mixed prints and textures like lace, gingham and leather. And unlike some of my other favorite trousers, which work with either heels or flats, this pair works equally well with both. (Though from this sample of pictures, it’s clear my preference is heels.) With warmer temperatures around the corner, I look forward to pairing them with an easy white t-shirt and sandals.

What do you think? Do you prefer the floral print with neutrals or other prints?

Flowers And Lace
My Favorite Floral Pants
On Dressing For Myself

4 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I love those pants paired with the great shirt - I mean all the combos look good but that one's definitely speaking to me.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! I think that one is my favorite, too.

Sweet Laundry said...

I like the floral pants with neutrals. When I saw the second combo on the blog I knew I had to get a pair of floral pants for spring!

Cynthia said...

Apropos of nothing, I love it when I see your pictures of SF and think "hey! I was there!" I don't always know exactly where but I sometimes recognize the scenery. Ah, San Francisco I miss ya.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...