A Prickly Print

| |





Shirt: Something Else by Natalie Wood
Jeans: Rich & Skinny (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Pour La Victoire (My Habit)
Rings: Target
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

Like all the other Something Else in my closet, I snagged this shirt at Mira Mira. The cactus print combined with an interesting collar combined with a pink that just so happened to match my hair at the time made it too good to pass up. Not to mention I don’t think I’ve ever left Mira Mira empty handed. Like, ever.

When it came to styling this shirt, I had only one concern – coming across as country. With the metal tipped collar and a borderline “western” print, it’s easy to go there. I’m not saying this shirt wouldn’t look cute with a pair of skinnies and cowboy boots. That’s just not me. But boyfriend jeans are definitely my style, and these wedges are my go to shoes these days. Speaking of these wedges, they were recently featured on Racked along with some seriously fabulous footwear worn by fellow SF bloggers. Check out “A Look Back at SF Bloggers' Best Shoes”!

8 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

You always have the best shoes - so I am not at all surprised by the feature. And seriously great top as well, I love that cut out collar.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

mousevox vintage said...

I can't believe I've lived in the Bay for a year and a half and have never paid a visit to Mira Mira. That shirt is killer.

CarlinaL said...

Those cutouts are crazy good, friend! Congrats on the feature!

Carlina

AllergicToVanilla.com

Amanda Weiss said...

Oh me, oh my. That shirt is SO fun!


<3 Amanda
www.fashionableeme.com

Santina said...

Thanks, Amanda! I love that print!

Santina said...

Thanks, Carlina!

Santina said...

You need to get over there! I love her clothes, and it's basically next door to the Latin American Club!

Santina said...

Awww thanks, Courtney!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...