Purrfect

| |





Shirt: c/o Skip N’ Whistle
Jeans: Rich & Skinny (Nordstrom)
Belt: J.Crew
Shoes: Steve Madden (ModCloth)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

Obviously, we have to talk about the shirt. Isn't it purrfect? Sorry, sometimes I can’t stop myself. Ahem. But, seriously there could not be a more perfect shirt for me. I’m a crazy cat lady, and I have no shame. Cat hair on my black jeans? Check. Cat toys scattered around my apartment? Check. Instagram full of kitty (some of them not even mine!) pictures? Check. So when Skip N’ Whistle generously offered me a cat print shirt of my choice, I jumped at the chance! I love, love, love this shirt!

My Sunday uniform – boyfriend jeans and a sweatshirt - has been well documented recently, and this is yet another version. For an afternoon stroll in Golden Gate Park, comfortable shoes were a must. And, the mix of prints, textures, and colors in these loafers are always an easy way to add interest to a simple look. And while I love jeans and a tee, I’m already thinking about how to style this shirt next time…stay tuned!

6 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God - I LOVE it!!! And need it.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Sweet Laundry said...

This sweatshirt is adorable! I love the glasses on the cat, they make the shirt!

Eli said...

Oh man I need this in my life!!

Santina said...

Yes, you do! You can get it here and it's on sale! http://fab.com/sale/19105/product/344911/

Santina said...

Thank you! I totally agree about the glasses!

Santina said...

You need it. Every crazy cat lady does. You can get it here and it's one sale: http://fab.com/sale/19105/product/344911/ Just sayin'... ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...