Mint Lace

| |






Dress: DVF (Last Call by Neiman Marcus)
Bag: See by Chloe (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Kurt Geiger 

While the weather in San Francisco is mostly moderate, it can be quite unpredictable. Trying to plan an outfit weeks in advance is not something I often do, but when I bought this dress I knew I wanted to wear it on my birthday. Of course, I wasn't sure that the weather would play along with that plan but I kept my fingers crossed until the day rolled around. It actually turned out to be a beautiful seventy-degree day! Of course, said plan ended with the dress; I had no idea how I wanted to style it. Because I waited until the last possible minute to get ready and sneak in outfit photos, I didn’t have much time to ponder it. Paired with a crossbody bag and chunky heeled cap toe shoes, this mint green lace dress feels more mod than romantic. It was a bit unexpected, but I absolutely love it. I also love the ease of this look - just three pieces and yet completely put together. It was a perfect birthday look. Did I mention the collar and pockets?

9 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

It's a really cute dress (perfect for a birthday) and pockets are always awesome in a dress. I also love the shoes - those puppies are amazing!


Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

mousevox vintage said...

YES! This is amazing. I particularly like how you paired with a pair of very Santina-esque shoes to keep your sartorial spark in check with such a girly dress. Happy belated birthday!

Eat.Style.Play said...

Very Pretty!

Ria Michelle said...

I love those little shoes, so so cute.

Santina said...

Thank you! When it came time to decide on shoes, I started with neon yellow wedges...not quite sure how I ended up with these!

Santina said...

Thank you!

Santina said...

Thank you so much, Rachel!

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney!

Sweet_Laundry said...

Oh wow, I love this dress! The buttoned up collar works so great with your short hair. I want, I want!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...