Freestyle Manicure

| |

Julep Dendrite // Sephora by OPI What's a Tire Jack? // Kiss Nail Art Paint White

I didn’t have a plan when I started this manicure. That never happens. When it comes to my outfits? I rarely have a plan. But my nails? I usually comb the internet for inspiration, and while lately I’ve turned to a few old favorites, I always have a plan. Not this time. I chose colors quickly and decided to start painting rather than plotting. How I arrived at this design, I’m not quite sure. What I am sure of is that I absolutely love this gray polish. I used it once before (the manicure didn’t make it to the blog) but seeing it again confirms my first impression: it is the perfect shade of gray. I have several other gray polishes and none of them compare to this one. I think this it’s the creamy color that sets it apart. And, it’s a perfect alternative to pastels for spring. Did I already say I love this polish?

3 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Damn, I need to get my hands on some grey nail polish!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

A Stylized Hysteria said...

i love light, almost blueish shades of gray like that!

Sarah Long said...

I love that polish, too! Way to be all crazy with your nails ;) that's actually how I've come up with some of my favorite nail "art" creations. I put it in quotes because I'm no expert, but I am learning! Xo P.S. See you tonight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...