Floral On Floral

| |









Shirt: Something Else by Natalie Wood (Mira Mira)
Jeans: Rich & Skinny (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Pour La Victoire (My Habit)
Necklace: Adia Kibur (Gilt)
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bracelet: A gift
Bag; Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)

This shirt is a birthday gift from my boyfriend, and I absolutely adore it. Of course, the day I opened it was not the first time I laid eyes on it. I had been swooning over it for a while after seeing it on Instagram (via Mira Mira) and in person at the shop. It was hard to resist scooping it up when I saw it in person, but it was at a time when I vowed not to shop. I had given up on it, assuming it had long since sold out, so I was that much more surprised to see it on my birthday. That boyfriend of mine is a real keeper. 

Every spring I feel the urge to wear more floral prints, and the fact that this print includes a pink that is almost identical to my hair color makes me want to wear it every day. For a Friday after a long (and yet too short at the same time) week, I paired it with a favorite pair of boyfriend jeans and neon wedges. Floral on floral is a big trend for spring, and I dipped my toe in the water by adding a floral statement necklace. The zipper trim adds a little edge to keep it from being too sweet. That, and the serious spikes on the bracelet. 

2 comments:

Haruka Tenou said...

Love your hair, great look! It's nice to have a man who actually listens! LOL

Angie said...

Way to go TKB!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...