Crisp Tweed

| |





Shirt: Uniqlo
Skirt: J.Crew
Shoes: Modern Vintage (Gilt)
Necklace: J.Crew
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)

When it comes to pencil skirts, I’m still figuring out what works for me. It’s a silhouette that is often regarded as being universally flattering, so it has to work for me, right? I know that I like them with a button down…but, then again, what don’t I like with a button down? Though I did step out of my comfort zone when it came to the shoes. An ankle strap with this length? I wasn’t so sure. I knew a pointed toe heel without a strap would be more flattering, but I love these blue suede heels enough to get over it. Plus, I really like how the color of the shoes brings out the blue in the tweed. With bare legs and simple gold accessories, this outfit felt like a crisp spring update to a skirt I rocked all winter.

2 comments:

Isabelle Hayes said...

Super cute office chic outfit :)

Norma said...

Nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...