Another Sunday, Another Sweatshirt

| |





Sweatshirt: Juicy Couture (a gift)
Shirt: Uniqlo (stolen from the boyfriend)
Jeans: Rich & Skinny (Nordstrom)
Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita (ModCloth)
Bag: Foley + Corinna (The Outnet)
Sunglasses: H&M (a gift)

Sundays are made for sweatshirts and boyfriend jeans. And sunny Sunday afternoon picnics in Golden Gate Park with my love make me really happy. The result? My go-to Sunday look with a lot of color. I really didn’t plan to wear so much color; the outfit started with the sweatshirt and jeans. Then I spied this shirt, which matched too perfectly not to steal it right out of the boyfriend’s closet. (I’ve been addicted to layering sweatshirts over button downs ever since this I wore this look.) And then I realized I had oxfords in an almost obnoxious color combination that would also match perfectly. The sunglasses had less to do with color than the fact that they make me happy every single time I wear them. When I finally glanced in the mirror, I laughed and decided it was still missing something. Isn’t it obvious? What goes with a pineapple, plaid and neon oxfords? A leopard print cross body bag.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I just spent the last 30 minutes pouring over your outfits as of late, and I have to say you are really bringing it. You are toeing the line of work appropriate + tomboy + casual + feminine. I am really inspired now. Anyways...I communicate better in GIF's these days, so, here is the one that I think best describes how I feel about you and everything you do:


http://media.tumblr.com/c20dff1ed17f9343ca80fcc8d343d585/tumblr_mj0hccfitK1qe2thio1_500.gif

Jenn said...

Brohen > Bromeliad. <3 highsnobette needs to get on your quirky steez. http://www.highsnobette.com/news/2013/02/22/weekly-outfit-quirky/

Sahra said...

I'm in love with that sweatshirt! and the hue of your sunglasses next to that pale hue of your hair <3

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...