A Fluoro Frenzy

| |





Jacket: Zara
Sweatshirt: Prabal Gurung for Target
Jeans: Rich & Skinny (Nordstrom)
Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Shoes: Pour La Victoire (My Habit)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

Remember when I said Sundays are made for sweatshirts and boyfriend jeans? Well, this was the following Sunday. And I’m wearing a sweatshirt and boyfriend jeans…again. I’ve been dying to wear this sweatshirt; I am obsessed with the print. But when I ordered these shoes, I knew I had to wait to wear them together. When the shoes arrived, I was pleased to find that they are absolutely perfect with this sweatshirt. I could wear this outfit every day. (Confession: since snapping these photos, I've repeated this exact outfit. I'm not ashamed.)

4 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I love this - the jeans and top combo is perfect and your jacket is totally amazing!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

mousevox vintage said...

That sweatshirt is so very you. It's the kind of piece that makes me think about you and how effortlessly you would pull it off!


I just blogged about a dress that got 3 turns last week. I'm not ashamed.

Eli said...

I love it when your hair fades to this whispy pink! It's so beautiful!! Also loving your shoes, I have some yellow wedges I'm looking to replace and these are so perfect!

Jenny Jiao Hsia said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and I love your style! Your hair is rad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...