Stripes And Skinnies

| |





Shirt: J.Crew
Jeans: Levis (Urban Outfitters)
Shoes: Chanel 
Necklace: Tatty Divine (ModCloth)
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: ModCloth

A black and white striped top paired with black skinnies is a perfect recipe for a chic outfit. Throw in a pair of Chanel flats, and a girl can do no wrong. I mean, am I right here? For a warm and sunny day spent wandering around North Beach with my boyfriend, this easy but chic combination was absolutely perfect. While I’m usually inclined to add a pop of color, I resisted this time, opting instead for a pair of sunglasses with a playful print and my “Arrgghh” necklace (last seen here). At the core, this outfit is exactly the kind I’ll wear over and over, changing the accessories and shoes to create new looks. I like to keep outfits like this in my back pocket for days when I need to get ready in a pinch. 

5 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I love that you didn't toss in a pop of colour - I mean it would have totally worked but there's something so crisp about sticking with the black and white...and it really makes your hair stand out.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Cute and classic, and it totally makes your awesome pink hair stand out even more.

Santina said...

Thank you. Sometimes I forget that I always have a pop of color!

Santina said...

That is amazing! And, you need to come back to SF so I can take you to Jeremy's where I scored this at a super discount!

Santina said...

Thank you. I often overlook the ever present pop of pink!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...