My Favorite Floral Pants

| |





Sweater: J.Crew
Pants: Elevenses (Anthropologie)
Shoes: Modern Vintage (Gilt)
Necklace and Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

These pants never do me wrong, and I absolutely love them for it. Every girl should have something (or many things) in her closet that she can count on in a pinch. While floral pants may not be apparently versatile, I’ve found a way to style them for everything from a casual weekend lunch to a day at the office followed by drinks. This time I knew I wanted to wear my blue heels, and with a bold print and bold shoe, I decided to keep the rest of the look neutral. I don't show this sweater enough love; I mean it's basically a sweatshirt made of wool. It's comfortable but polished and perfect for a Monday. Of all the times I’ve worn these pants this could be my favorite! Though I think it might be time to wear them with a real sweatshirt...

4 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I absolutely adore those pants...and you always seem to totally nail the styling of them.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Raven Locks said...

Your floral pants are gorgeous! I like how you styled this look...neutral on top, a fun print in the middle, and a pop of blue at the bottom. Love this look, Santina!

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Eli said...

My favorite pants and shoes you have!! It's so cool that it got captured in the magazine!

Sweet Laundry said...

The printed pants with the neutral top...I gotta pin this. I'm definitely going to get on the printed pants train this spring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...