Mirror Mirror

| |





Dress: Weston (ModCloth)
Turtleneck: Splendid (Nordstrom Rack)
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom)
Boots: Theory (Nordstrom Rack)
Necklace: H&M
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

I’m just going to come out and say it: I fucking love this outfit. Love, love, looooooooove it. It’s a combination of several closet favorites that just so happen to be perfect together. For starters, I adore this dress; the cut is really flattering and the mirror print is amazing. Because it’s sleeveless and I hate being cold, I needed to layer something under or over it. I couldn’t bear to cover up the print, so I reached for my go to black turtleneck. When it came to shoes, I was digging through my closet when I remembered this pair of boots. I hadn’t worn them in ages (shame on me) and I wasn’t quite sure that they’d work but I climbed up to the highest shelf of my closet and pulled them down. And I’m so glad I did. Not only are they perfect with the outfit, but it’s also time to put them back into rotation. I forgot how much I love them!

4 comments:

Frannie Pantz said...

This IS a great outfit! What a beautiful dress and great layering with it! I do believe it's the first time I've seen you in boots!

Adiel said...

Okay, I looked at the pictures and had so much to say about it, but then your post went and covered it all. The print of the dress is ahhhamzing and the cut really is super flattering on you! The black turtleneck is always perfection on you with that cute face and haircut of yours. Love it all.

sahra said...

sucha great print! a nice subdued hues :D

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Erin Johnston said...

I LOVE those boots too. They are one of the handful of pieces you own that I feel partially responsible for... Man, I haven't seen them in forever! Love the outfit. I am jealous of that dress.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...