Meet My New Favorite Skirt

| |





Sweater: J.Crew
Skirt: Rachel Zoe (Nordstrom Rack)
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Chelsea Crew (Shoe Biz)
Necklace: H&M
Bracelet and Ring: Gifts
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)

When I spied this skirt on a rack bursting with new designer arrivals at Nordstrom Rack, I crossed my fingers that it was my size. And it was. It was also significantly reduced and considering that I had a gift card from the holiday season, this skirt was a steal! There was a (short) moment of doubt in the dressing room when I stopped to consider if it was too similar to this skirt. But the print isn’t the same…and neither is the length…and this one has slits up the sides. So really they are only similar in that I love them both and want to wear them all the time. Done. 

2 comments:

Voucher Codes UK said...

Beautiful skirt....looking nice!

sahra said...

what a fun versatile skirt! I love the bold accents of the top, bag, and ofcourse, your hair!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...