Blue On Blue

| |

American Apparel Mount Royal // Sephora by OPI Indi-go With the Flow
You know when you get a new polish and just can’t wait to try it out? Well, that is exactly how I ended up with this manicure. I picked up this pretty blue color from American Apparel over the weekend, and started prepping my nails about two minutes after I walked into my apartment. I was so excited that I overlooked the fact that wet nails aren’t really conducive to doing things like laundry, grocery shopping, and all the other domestic duties that never seem to happen during the week. Rather than doing something that required several layers of paint (and hours to dry), I wanted a manicure that would dry quickly, and accent nails immediately came to mind. As I went through my ever-growing polish collection for a glitter top coat, this periwinkle one jumped out to me - I absolutely love the pairing!

2 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I love the blue on blue pairing as well - it looks awesome!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Fashion-Isha said...

I love the tone on tone sparkles!
xo
Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...