A Classic Dress

| |





Dress: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Saks)
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Pour La Victoire (a gift)
Bracelets: Kate Spade and Michael Kors
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)

I’ve had this dress for years, and while I can’t say I wear it often, I’ve worn it often enough that it surprised me when I realized this is its first appearance on the blog. When I bought it I told myself it was the kind of dress I’d wear for years, and I was right. And while I’ve worn it with different shoes and accessories each time, the result is always the same: polished and professional. That said, I think I have a new style challenge for myself. I need to figure out how to make this dress look a bit more undone...

4 comments:

Sweet Laundry said...

The light in these photos is so pretty! As is this dress, which I absolutely love. I can't believe this is it's first appearance on the blog!

Erin Johnston said...

OMG!!! I haven't ever seen you in real life in this dress except the day you bought it. I am so happy it is making an appearance here. It looks fab on you!

Aimee Rancer said...

Absolutely LOVE the dress! Such a rich and gorgeous color! :)

Stephanie Page said...

I love this dress! I think I have a Marc by Marc Jacobs from the same season, it's a cotton sateen print in a similar bodice and color way with a prim and pretty Peter Pan collar and I was JUST looking at it in my closet thinking the same thing! I decided to muss it up I should pair it with some spiked black canvas high tops I just bought, but I haven't tried it on yet, so I don't know if it will be as cute as in my head.

You do such a great job styling the mussed up and pretty look, I'm sure you will think of something awesome!

vividvoltage.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...